To be the international voice of the internal audit profession: Advocating its value, promoting best practice, and providing exceptional services to its members.
To provide dynamic leadership for this global profession of internal auditing. Activities in support of this mission will include:-
- Advocating and promoting the value that internal audit professionals add to their organizations
- Providing comprehensive professional educational and development opportunities
- Standards and other professional practice guidance and certification programmers
- Researching, disseminating, and promoting to practitioners and stakeholders knowledge concerning internal auditing and its appropriate role in control, risk management and governance
- Educating practitioners and other relevant audiences on best practices in internal auditing and Bringing together internal auditors to share information and experiences.
- To be the recognized voice for the internal audit profession.
- To develop and sustain the internal audit profession in Sri Lanka through
- To provide appropriate infrastructure, coordination, support and communication.
- To provide an exceptional service to members of llA Sri Lanka.