KPMG in Sri Lanka is a member firm of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. The firm was established in 1897 making it the oldest professional services firms in Sri Lanka. At KPMG we are always seeking to push boundaries and create exceptional and globally recognized careers.
As the ‘Manager –Risk Consulting Service’ he/she will be responsible for providing a holistic approach to assist the clients’ risk framework align to their business agenda, with the key emphasis to drive sustainable growth into their business in an environment where trust and credibility are critical to success and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals.
- Be involved in the design and execution of risk management projects, with tasks ranging from identifying, assessing, measuring, implementing, and enhancing the risk culture of clients
- Develop relevant recommendations and solutions to transform risk management and mitigate areas of risk
- Build a scalable client-delivery model that rapidly adapts to their evolving needs
- Conduct internal audit activities such as participating in annual risk assessments, developing internal audit plans and conducting internal audits
- Understand complex business environments and solution designs
- Assist projects that ensure high quality internal audit, internal control and risk management services to major local and international clients
- Support the execution of firm’s global methodologies by interpreting and implementing them in the context of local engagements
- Drive greater efficiency and lower costs
Candidate Profile :
- A member of CIMA, ACCA, CA and/or a Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or equivalent;
- Minimum 4+ years of work experience in a similar capacity;
- An excellent command in written and spoken English;
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude towards work and a passion for the profession;
- Willing to embark on new challenges;
- Able to demonstrate leadership and networking skills.
Applications with the detailed Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph, contact details of two non-related referees, salary expectations and quoting the above given reference number and the position should reach the given address / email, by 28thOctober 2022.
KPMG Executive Search (Private) Limited,
32A, Sir Mohamed Macan Markar Mawatha, Colombo 03.
E-mail: [email protected]