2020 International Conference Is Now a Fully Virtual Event.
There’s still time to join award-winning and world-renowned strategists, futurists, and experts at The IIA’s 2020 Virtual International Conference, 2–4 November. Take advantage of this opportunity to livestream from anywhere, earn up to 18 CPEs at a drastically reduced rate, and enjoy session replay options.
Internal auditors will still explore timely issues impacting the profession, share ideas, and network with fellow internal auditors from around the world, just through a virtual format featuring the latest technology in user experience.
The 100% virtual event provides…
- Savings of $900 on registration fees (Members $695; Nonmembers $895)
- Dynamic sessions with global impact & immediate applicability
- International exposure & networking via our virtual exhibit hall
- Session replay options
- Timely topics & real-world solutions
- Up to 18 CPE credits
- Translation into 16 languages
Join us virtually as we bring together thought leaders from across the globe, including Seth Mattison, workforce trends expert and co-founder/chief movement officer of Luminate Labs, as well as Dan Heath, co-author of four New York Times bestselling books.