JOIN A TEAM DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE
The CBL Group is one of Sri Lanka’s largest food conglomerates manufacturing biscuits, chocolates, cake, cereal, textured soy, coconut, spices and organic products. CBL brands Munchee, Ritzbury, Revello, Tiara, Samaposha, Nutriline, Sera and Lankasoy are market leaders and household names. The Group consists of seven business units in Sri Lanka and three overseas and, exports its products to over 65 countries across the globe.
Purpose driven business forms the core of CBL’s operations and we are guided by our core values of caring, quality, innovation and integrity. We believe in equal opportunities for growth and we foster a caring, learning high performance culture that promotes ethical and responsible business.
The CBL team is committed to good business practices and are passionate about making positive changes and meaningful impacts for every stakeholder in our value chain. We are looking for individuals that share our commitment to creating great food that enriches lives and supports Sri Lanka’s growth.
DESIGNATION: GROUP GENERAL MANAGER – GOVERNANCE, RISK & CONTROL (INTERNAL AUDIT)
COMPANY NAME: CBL GROUP
- Reports functionally to the Board Audit Committee (BAC).
- Prepare risk based annual internal audit plans in line with IIA professional practice framework for individual SBUs covering financial, operational and IT/IS Audits.
- Plan, review and monitor the work of in-house and outsourced team of auditors in line with the internal audit methodology.
- Assist/facilitate SBU teams in implementing ERM framework and monitor key risks on a timely basis.
- Works with CEOs/Management to provide assurance to the Board of Directors regarding the effectiveness of the internal control environment and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist CEOs/Management in reviewing policies and procedures relating to risk, compliance, controls and governance, while maintaining the independency.
- Monitors and reviews the Group’s Internal Audit Policies and ensures audit procedures are in line with industry best practices.
- Automation of Internal audit process and testing using advanced audit analytics and other software.
- Preparing BAC reporting pack and ensuring that BAC decisions/recommendations are communicated and implemented in a timely manner.
- Over 10 years post qualified experience in auditing, risk & controls preferably in a manufacturing environment of which at least 5 years in senior management capacity.
- Be a Member of the CA Sri Lanka /ACCA UK or Certified Internal Auditor (USA) or possess an equivalent professional qualification.
- Proven track record demonstrating strong technical skills and in-depth knowledge of risk management, understanding of business processes and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholder requirements while training and developing team members.
- Experience and knowledge in IT/IS Auditing in an ERP environment (SAP) would be a distinct advantage
- Should possess exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills
Please apply with details of 2 non related referees to [email protected] on or before 21 March.